Re: [T3] Type 3 Selecta (beetle headlights)

<x-flowed>Thanks Keith,

These fenders would have taken the same amount of work to restore to original. Basically I cut ou a lot of rotten metal and a swiss cheese headlight bucket.
I am no great bodyman, but I am somewhat persistant.
I think I have photos of the original rust somewhere.
This is the tip of the iceburg, the heater channels have all been rebuilt, and the inner rear quarters.
We have salt. :(
I'll have to bring the photos to the invasion.