Re: [T3] CRACK

> NEVER repair a cracked case!  If its cracked... its very likely that its
been overheated and that would result in other places that the metal has
streached, warped, and possibly cracked where you cant see it. Not worth the
effort or money as your very likely to have future problems with it.

Good used cases are so plentiful and cheap that even if your building a
budget engine, there is no reason to put money into one that is cracked or
has been overheated.

Just my 3 cents...

Keith