-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Baum [mailto:daniel@type34.info]

Also, as far as I know, FI Type 3s were never imported here on a regular
basis so any that are here are either special orders or personal
imports. I have actually only seen one FI Type 3 over here - a
museum-standard 1973 fastback.

Basically though, I believe in returning the cars to as close to stock
condition as possible, so I would leave the FI on a stock FI car, given
the choice.