Re: [T3] WTD: Short rear reflectors w/housings and seals for '68 Fastback

Thanks for the info.  Here's what I've been doing
looking for these reflectors:

1. Nothing on thesamba classifieds; I go through them
daily.  One guy is selling a bent but otherwise okay
early reflector that will work in a pinch (I have one
early reflector already)

2. I've send multiple e-mails to The DDB about
reflectors and several other items in the last few
days.  No replies.

3. I was in conversation with Mr. Adney about some
window trim.  I added in the reflectors when he said I
should put together a list if he's going to be
shipping to me.  I've heard nothing back from him on
the reflectors or the trim, even after a couple
off-list follow up e-mails.

4. I posted a wanted ad on vwtype3.org.

Sometimes a no or conjecture is better than silence.

-Jim