RE: [T3] RMMW

For those of us in Colorado, the demise of RMM comes as no surprise. Three
years ago, when the Berg cruise came to Colorado, the show at RMM was epic,
and there warehouse was chock full of parts. Two years ago, they had filed
for bankruptcy, and their warehouse was about half empty. Last year, the
show had a pretty poor turnout, I think there were more water-cooled than
air-cooled cars, and their warehouse was nearly empty. The top floor of
their building, which used to contain their phone answering center and
administrative offices was EMPTY. The writing has been on the wall for a
long time with RMM.

Douglas R. Gray