[T3] RMMW

I got this reply from the people who bought Rocky Mountain Motor Works.
A little long but worth the read.

Hello Russ, and thank you so much for your inquiry.

At this time, no definite decisions have been made on which parts we
will and will not carry. According to our Merchandising Manager,
however, we feel confident in saying that we will in fact continue to
carry parts and accessories for the Type 3. With the acquisition of
Rocky Mountain, we will have full access to their list of suppliers and
product availability. I am hopeful, therefore, that you will be pleased
with the variety of product available in the future through Mid America
Motorworks.
As anticipated, we are receiving a lot of questions and inquiries with
regard to the acquisition of Rocky Mountain. Some customers have voiced
their skepticism with regards to the service and variety of product we
will have to offer. What we want Rocky Mountain customers to know is
this- Mid America is thirty years strong in the automotive aftermarket
business. We pride ourselves in a liberal customer service program,
quality products, and most importantly- a business practice that knows
the importance of our customers. We hope very much that customers like
you will give us the opportunity to serve them before making any
decisions on where they will go for their future VW needs. I personally
feel safe in saying that Rocky Mountain customers should be very pleased
with what we have to offer.

We truly look forward to working with you in the future, and I hope you
will feel free to contact me any time I can be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Jodi Waymoth

Customer Services Team Leader

Mid America Motorworks