Re: [T3] New member lookin' for parts

<x-flowed>Nice pictures Dave. I guess the floor was optional on that model. I am waiting word on some parts in Saskachewan and will find out if he has any of the parts you need. I have not heard back on the floor pan yet, as I said before he tends to take a few days to get back to me. Welcome aboard the type 3 list.

Mike

David Sanderson wrote:

Howdy
I am a new member of this group. I bought a '65 Notch that my 16-year old son and I will restore. We have a sunroof version but it was a bit more rusty than we first thought and so we are looking for a pan and both rear fenders. So if any of you have these I sure would appreciate letting me know. I have a few pictures if you're interested. They can be seen at http://www3.telus.net/SUDAMA/Notchback/Notchback.html

I have mucked about with cars for quite a while. My most beloved is also an air cooled, a '77 911. This was a stock, then slightly modified and now a more track-like car than street car. I have spent lots of time on a 911 list and always enjoyed it. I looking forward to joining you folks as we problem solve our way forward.

Now, all we need is a pan and some fenders...

Dave