Re: [T3] Keep Type 3's in the USA !!

I agree. The 1965 Squareback I used to own is now
> for sale at TOA, a
> dealer in Yokohama, marked up to a price I can't
> believe. Yokohama must
> be some kind of Type 3 mecca. The car was for sale
> here for 6 months
> and all I got were lowball offers, but TOA bought it
> at my price with
> no questions asked.

OTOH i will say thats a fact, the international co.
that bought my bus didn't hesitate to give me my
asking price, as a matter of fact he was pushy and
almost demanded to come see the bus immediately, of
course he was the first one there.

my original post was merely a thought on how few type
3's i see on the road in the states, so if people are
driving them in other countries more power to them, i
intend on driving my notch around everyday if
possible, besides i'll make $.36 mile if i do as a
write off so thats incentive enough.

in Riverside, CA i see VW's alot, but not alot of
T3's. Jason start driving your car to work !! ;o)

peace and chicken grease,

Rob