Re: [T3] Our '68 Volkswagen Fastback restoration history

They're going to start on it Monday.  I'm not sure
what materials the body shop will be using.  I was
talking to the owner of the shop when we dropped the
car off, and he said he has this guy he recently hired
who specialized on street rods and hotrods.  This guy
will be doing alot of the work on the car, so I'm
optimistic that they're going to do a good job.

Its still a father and son project; we split the cost
of the media blasting and the deposit for materials at
the body shop.  My fiancee and I are house hunting
right now.  The goal is to be able to bring the car
home and put it in a garage to finish it.

Jim