Re: [T3] It's not a Volvo...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron Clow" <variant_1600-vwtype3@yahoo.com>

> I took the opportunity of nice weather yesterday and
> today to give the Square a little air and a pre-spring
> high-speed cleanout. Snow and salt are gone for the
> moment, but we're expecting more on Sunday...

That's the same forcast as here.Aaron,where are you?

> Anyone else ever run into this? I'd imagine it's more
> common with the Squarebacks.

Where I live,Rep.James Walsh oftens stands during his campaign
on the onramp to Rt.81,greeeting commuters.As I have a quite
varied array of vehicles,he has ,on occasion,looked with interest at
what I may be driving and smiles with appreciation.He can't help it
,I guess,In part because I live right on the entrance to the onramp
and pull out right in front of him.Most of the candidates usually
wave or squint trying to make out what I'm driving but most don't say
anything.
Thank God.

David V.N
rmcevoy1@NOSPAMtwcny.rr.com