Re: [T3] I GOT IT! but......

But... isnt it a problem trying to stuff molasses into a tight bearing
clearance?  it just wont get in there and the bearing will starve.

I understand what your saying about rotational pressure... BUT, I still
disagree that feed pressure isnt important.  To keep plenty of oil in the
bearing when its getting pressed out at high RPM it requires good feed
pressure right?  otherwise performance engines wouldnt be so concerned  with
such high oil pressure right??

I do agree that proper lubrication our engines dont need the pressure they
have when new, but without it the engine will wear down to insufficient
pressure long before they reach end of life, and if they dont have it
because a bearing is loose the bearing will hammer out the case and make
things even worse.

Keith

 Thick oils will increase the pressure AT THE SENSOR, but they