Re: [T3] gas heaters

Looks like a nice installation... but where is the intake ducting?  This
heater is meant to run on cabin air... intaking air from a trunk with the
early gas tank is asking for disaster!.  I know YOU will never drip any gas
when filling it as I dont when I fill the Notch, but someday, somebody...
and it wouldnt take much... or a leak in the cap, make darn sure that seal
is good.  Early gas heater setups had a reputation  as flame throwers.
that Notch is too nice for an accident.  I also bought my first fire
extinguisher when I got the heater going in my first Square, never used it
(on my car) but its a good thing to have.

Keith