Re: [T3] In the shop

Change your front main seal too... and be sure to use a RED one and not a
black one.

Your clutch problem sounds like a broken spring on the pressure plate or a
plate that was overheated for some reason.  Ive found the stock clutches
more than enough... even with the fully loaded boat behind my car I still
havent had any problems with the clutch in the past 91Kmiles, I do use the
sprung disc's though.

The Kennedy plates, or any high-pressure plate, have a couple inherant
problems that you should consider.
First off, they tend to tear the clutch stop out of the floor pan under the
pedal, the also break the clutch arms quite often, especially the early ones
will almost certainly break.  You can however beef up both these weak spots
and with a strong left leg... drive the stiff clutch without too much worry.

Keith