[T3] I woke my Square

Well, being mid winter its time for the mid winter startup... with NO letup
of the cold weather I was luckey to get the 34 degree day I had so I pulled
the doors open behind the car and opened the back.  I pulled the FI
connector off the trigger points so it wouldnt light prematurely and cranked
till the oil cooler was filled and the oil pressure came up (about a
minute).
    Glad to see that a 7 year old dead cold battery can still do that (I
trickle charge them) I plugged in the FI.
It had fuel pressure, but boy!  it was a slow return to life that involved
me having to open the throttle and wait a few seconds till all 4 were
firing!  Bit surprized as it usually comes to life instantly!
    Once running it was fine though... SO GOOD to hear the din of an
air-cooled engine again... and a real anticipation of spring!  Only a few
months left...

Keith

Keith Park

Top Notch Restorations