Re: [T3] Part number identification

<x-rich>The passenger side release on my '64 notch actually works... I can't
get the driver's side to work.  The previous owner of my car wasn't
really a VW guy and never figured out how to pull the seat backs
forward.. so he made people crawl into the back seat.

- jacin

jacin ferreira

san jose, california

'64 1500S Sedan