[T3] Body Sealant

Howdy All.
    I got my squareback back from the body shop this week. The repairs look
good, but I've noticed that either from age, the previous accident damage,
or more likely both, that a lot of the caulk that seals the seams between
welded body panels has come loose and broken off in chunks. I want to
replace this stuff before I re-attach the rear fenders. What do I need to
look for, and where? I have an Eastwood catalog, but haven't looked thought
it yet. I will wire brush off old paint and surface rust, do I need to prime
and/or paint before I apply the sealant? I see that the old stuff is painted
over, so I assume that they sealed it before painting from the factory. I'm
almost done with the garage re-organization, so the car should be in out of
the weather and on jack stands by this weekend, ready for brake system
rebuild. I'll post some before and afters of the body repairs on the samba
as soon as it stops raining here and I can get some pics. As always, thanks
for the help and advice.

Terry Cost
1970 Square (Back from the dead)