Re: Dual Carb - 72 Squareback - Not running right

The rich running engines dont tend to last as long too... but im not sure
how bad a 2-3MPG loss is but I suspect its rather significant as that is
about what I lose when I tow the trailer and my foot is alot farther down
then.
  What I hate about my chokes is that they close very quickly when you run
into get that cold one... I come out and have a nice cranky time starting a
warm engine with closed chokes!  There is a work around that but it isnt a
stock one and Ive gotten myself in enough trouble with things like that
already and I dont drive them in the winter eather.

Many new FI cars require several cranks before they start, carbs can be
quite pleasant if you get beyond the warmup curve...

Keith