Re: [T3] air intake bellows

I just replaced mine last weekend.  Bought one off of ISPWest and it fit fine.

The bellows had the nubs and all I had to do was use a razor knife to cut the slots for the band to pass thru - worked out fine and i've had it down the road at 70 multiple time and all seems to be fine.  No sucking of rubber junk into fan yet!!

The bellows was not 100% perfect fit/shape but better than the dried out old shoe leather I had in there.