Re: [T3] is this a 1967? will it slide onto a later pan?

> Nice looking old car. : ) Are you sure this is a 67? It looks a little older

Thanks Bob!
That's sort of what I thought, around a year or so ago I posed the question to the list
and tried to describe the features I saw [at the time being unable to get into the car]
i think the consensus was 67. Disc brakes, 4 lug, dual carb and so on, so I was
surprized to see what appears to be a 6 volt battery. I should know by now that beams
and engines are prone to be bolted on, and the frankencar is the norm.

> Yes, a latter pan will bolt on, but you either need to keep the rear a swing
> axle, or fab up some way of holding up the engine with IRS ( rear subframe
> doesn't have forks under it, and uses an engine hanger).

Excellent. Since I have machinations of going dark with this car, I'll probably consider
both. I'm fond of the IRS [only place you'll hear me say that] and I've been throwing
around the idea of eventually going with type4 power [or cut up wasserboxer], so forks
are a must and i'm thinking hanger is a real good idea. Hopefully the doner car can
provide an assortment of stuff to transform the car tastefully.

>I hope this helps.

Always does.

Cheers,
Curtis