Re: [T3] List vs Forum

<x-flowed>Absolutely, I'd be glad to help in any way I can. I really miss the old '65.

Scott Taylor
62 343 Ghia

On Thursday, April 8, 2004, at 06:56 PM, Everett Barnes wrote:

Wait till next Summer when I start restoring the 65 Square... It will be a
stock resto (imagine that from ME) and Ill be full of little questions and
suggestions as I dig into an original 33K miler.

The doctor is in.  ;)

I think Scott Taylor would be a great resource on this as well. His '65
Squareback restoration was top quality.

- Everett