-----Original Message-----
From: Petri O. Calderon Larjanko [mailto:petri@unsw.edu.au]

Hi All,
I have a suspicion of why the T3 list has slowed down a bit.  Looking at
the forums in TheSamba.com it seems a lot of people from the list are
posting there as well.  I suppose it's time taking to post there and her
as well about the same thing.  Hmmm... I just hard the weird feeling
that maybe I am the only one left, hello, lo, lo lo  Is that echo or
just my imagination :-)

I like this form (T3 list via email) because I read the emails at work
as soon as they come, I don't have to actively look for a post like in
the forums.

Petri
71 Notch