[T3] VW Event Shirts

VW Club Show Season is coming up. I love the variety of shirts that
different clubs print up for their events. I am only able to go to about six
events a year around Indiana, Ohio and Michigan and that just doesn't cure
my desire for shirt variety, so.....

I WANT TO FIND T-SHIRT EXCHANGE BUDDIES FROM ALL OVER.
I think the next best thing to going to shows all over the world would be to
know that a fellow VW enthusiast went to that event and got a shirt and sent
it to me. So Here is the deal.
Our VW Club show is July 18th in Bluffton, Indiana.
If you send me a T shirt in size large from your club show, I will send you
one from our show in the size you tell me.
When people ask did you go to that show you can say a friend did and sent it
to you.

Anyone interested?

Peace,
Duane Miller
613 S. Main St.
Bluffton, IN 46714
USA

"It's never too late to have a happy childhood!" ...My Dad's Life
"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?"
...Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz

1965 VW T3 Euro Variant (Squareback)
1970 VW T1 Beetle Saloon
1971 VW T1 Karmann Ghia Cabriolet