Re: [T3] rear fender body seals

<x-flowed>The inner fender seal and the air intake seal.

Mike

Jim Adney wrote:

On 2 Apr 2004 at 6:07, Mike Harper wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy rear fender seals for my 64 squareback? The pair on Samba sold before I could get a response from the guy. The price he was selling them for seemed right about $25 for a pair.

Which "seals" are you asking about?

There is the externally visible fender beading, which is what most people are aware of, but that really isn't a seal. (Actually 2 parts for each side.)

There is the piece which seals around the air intake louvers.

And there is the lower seal which seals along the edge of the inner fender well/wheel well.

As well as the taillight seals....