RE: [T3] More confusing things, at least to me

Just a bystander or byreader through this posting/questions...I didn't read
any negativity towards the PO, I thought I read a few posts say that a lot
of the time the PO doesn't know what the PPO had done to the auto.

I had thought about selling my squareback I just drove back from CA last
year...(glad I didn't-I really love this car) but if I had sold it a few
months ago-there would be a lot of things wrong with the car that I would
not have disclosed, because I am just finding out about them now....that is
the nature of an old vehicle-why a one owner car should have more knowledge.

It is kind of like the kid's game operator....as the car passes
hands-stories get lost/confused or forgotten....Generally I don't think
there are that many people who knowingly sell a car with a lot of
problems-without that bad karma coming back to haunt them in some future
endeavor.

-kevin

'65 kombi
'71 sqbk