Re: [T3] D-Jetronic Microfiche

On 29 Sep 2003 at 0:44, Dan Dypsky wrote:

>     Has anyone seen/used these?
> http://www.boschservice.com/http-docs/access/kjetron.htm
> It says it has troubleshooting procedures. Are they the same as the ones listed
> in the Bentley? I don't have a fiche reader, so they wouldn't be of much use to
> me, but I came across them and thought I'd pass the info along.

I've never seen this before. I don't have a fiche reader either, but I might
still be interested in one of these sets. $25 isn't a bad price for something
like this, although it is probably no more than what's in their catalog plus
what's in the Bentley. With some effort, you can read these with a good
magnifier.

Did you note that going to their order page just gives you the face of their
order blank with no way to fill it in online? At the bottom of that form
there's a note to see the other side for ordering instructions. There's no
other side.  ;-)

Fortunately, there's an 800 number on the front of the form.

I've done up a little spreadsheet using Excel that lists all the type 3 parts
by year with both VW and Bosch numbers. I can send that to anyone who is
interested.

--
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org