[T3]

<x-flowed>
Yes this new seal can be used with your old seal in place (if you have one and it is somewhat ok)

Just yesterday I installed our seal on our 67 square and it has decent door seals but I too wanted to see if they could be used together, and they can be.

The problem with extending this seal along the bottom of the door is that the sill plate is too wide to accept the seal. {And remember it is holding the carpet edge also }The issue with that is then the seal has nothing to grab onto.
IF you didn't want to use the sill plate and having a seal along the bottom was a concern to you then we can sell you the seal in sections long enough to do the bottom section, but you would have to remove your sill plate.
But again I can assure you that under normal driving conditions the lack of a seal under the door is almost a non-issue.

thanks

Martin Magnia

The DDB, Portland OR