[T3] TYPE3.org fund drive

Uh Oh... Im sounding like PBS but this kicks off the first type3.org fund
drive.
Lets help Greg pay for all this each month, afterall without him we'd all be
religated to impersonal chat rooms at best!

Think of all that the list and website have done for you, donations can be a
few bucks... whatever you can afford  one time, or monthly... its all
voluntary!

Ive got my Paypal account up and running:  Topnotch@nycap.rr.com  Donations
can be sent to that address or to me at:

31 Barkwood Ln
Clifton Park NY
12065

I will be sending Greg a monthly payment to cover the cost of keeping this
all up and running, plus any extra until he is out of the hole for our
account.  If we keep a positive account balance you wont hear from me about
this much but when things get a bit low Ill kick off another fund drive.
SO... unlike PBS,if you donate enough the fund drives go away!!

Thanks in advance to all that donate!

Keith

Keith Park

Top Notch Restorations