Re[2]: [T3] Cylinder #1 and #2 inop

Jim Adney wrote:
> Check the wires at the common ground that a number of FI wires come to under
> the breather. There should be one wire from each injector there and they will
> be paired up into 2 wires for each connector. Is there any chance that the one
> for the R cylinders has come loose, or broken off?

I pulled the aircleaner off tonight and checked the grounds. They were all
there. One seemed a little loose, so I tightened the connector up a little.

I decided to pull the injectors out and get them to fire into a jar, to be sure
I am getting fuel. Turns out, the #2 injector was clogged all the way up to the
end of the nipple! The #1 injector doesn't look clogged, but it may very well
be. Tomorrow I'm going to get some 5/16 fuel hose and replace all the hose on
the car. I have a handful of spare injectors, as well as new bakelite pieces and
injector seals, so I'll test my spares and reassemble with the new stuff.
Hopefully this will fix my problem.

My fuel overflow hose was in very bad shape when I got the car, and I have since
replaced it.

Any other suggestions, besides new hoses and a new filter?
Thanks
------
Dan Dypsky
Ocean City, MD