[T3] Parts available in Australia

To Australians on the list:
As part of the restoration project of my 69 Notch I have come across 3 Type 3s at a wrecker near my home, one of each body shape, all 70 models.
Apart from what I have already taken much of the cars are still left. As it is a self serve wrecker I tend to take whatever I think I might need or not need in the future and pay minimum amounts at the "checkout" when leaving.
Last Sunday I obtained a fuel gauge sender, all the suspension stops, interior hang straps, emergency and light switches, number plate surrounds, master cylinder switch boots and two large jars of nuts, bolts and grommets, plus to headlight assemblies complete, for the total sum of $5.
If any one is desperate for any particular part I'll be going back soon to get some more supplies.
Let me know and I see what I can do when I get there.
Also if anyone has a similar place with Type 3s in Australia please let me know as we may be able to arrange reciprocal  not for profit business.
Regards,
Hank.
1969 Notch AT (under restoration)