From: "Bryan, David" <David.Bryan@rsandh.com>
To: "'type3@vwtype3.org'" <type3@vwtype3.org>
Subject: RE: [T3] Carb - FI
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:18:47 -0400

>http://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/index.mv?photo+107297.jpg

This is the setup I have right now.  I will do some more research into the
FI engine and look closer at exactly what I may need.  Thank you all for
your help.  I will more than likely be calling again.  I know some of you
have parts for this transition.  I will be in contact.

Thank you again.

By the way, I'm down in Tampa.  Most of you guys and gals are from up North
or from the West.   Not many Type III's around here from what I have seen.

-D