Re: [T3] This is getting out of hand...

--- BOB2TYPE3S@aol.com wrote:
> Didn't Jim and Dave say something about these cars
> finding their new owners?
> I know it seems to happen to me, in that when I'm
> not looking for one, one
> appears. : ) Although Dave might have a point about
> wanting to visit you, at
> least now you can help your dad with "his" new
> purchase. : )

Hmmm.... I hadn't thought of that. He's pretty
depressed right now because he has to sell his old
Mercedes (it's a base model 1987 that's been bleeding
him dry recently) and he bought a used Infiniti. My
mom loves the new car and the freedom from recurrent
repairs, but my dad is having problems selling the
Merc (I think he intentionally is asking too much for
it because he loves driving it and doesn't want to
give it up).

He couldn't stop going on about this Fastback, so who
knows? Maybe if I can get it running for him... It
certainly seems like he's looking for another
wonderful piece of quality German engineering to be
his personal transport. And that way I'd only have to
pay for the "junk" Squareback as well! :)

Sounds like a win-win!

=====