Re: [T3] 70 T3 FI question

Well, I was using carb cleaner, so its not as nasty :)

I replaced the trigger points awhile back. New
learning experience and a large chunk out of my
wallet.

The fuel pump is not kicking on but how do I check
fuel pressure? Pull a line off and where if so.

Bad ground where?

Head temp sensor? It seems like I may have seen
something that could be that when I was tracing some
wires.

David