Re: [T3] Pedals

John wrote:
>Hey folks,
>Good Lord is there any easy way to reattach the clutch cable?
>I've been "fishingfor it" for three days now. Any advice?

Release the cable from the clutch throw out arm so you can get the cable out
of the hole, then you can use a bread tie to tie the cable to the clutch pedal
arm. Another idea is to drill 2 small holes in the clutch pedal arm, and use
some mechanics wire to tie it in with. I've used both of these methods when
working by my self. After you get the cable back in place, you can bolt the
pedal assembly in place, and re-attach the cable to the clutch throw out arm on
the trans.If you have a friend, then you can use a combination of these methods
to get it back in place. I hope this helps.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban