[T3] RE: [T3] Re: My squareback was raped! ΚΚΚΚ

I don't recall seeing the original post for this.

This is in my neck of the woods, and I
hope it was reported to the police. It
should have been, with that much damage.

The Yuba River is a major river that flows into
the Sacramento River north of Sacramento, near
the city of Yuba City. The river starts in the
Sierras and is a major player in the landscape
and lives of many people in the Nevada City area.

Lots of good kayaking, dynamite swimming, and
in the lower, calmer areas, great canoeing,
probably where this incident occurred.

I would like to know details of the location,
date, time of day, etc.

My son is a River Monitor for the South Yuba
River Citizens League (SYRCL), and his location
for monitoring the health status of the river,
is probably in the area that this happened,
the Highway 20 crossing.

SYRCL has a lot of people out on the river
frequently, and I can put out the word to
ask about the incident and see what they
can find out.

Jeff  '67 Sqbk