Re: [T3] 70 T3 FI question

hello,

 How do you start a fuel injected engine with starter
fluid?  Believe me the FI system, once you get running
is a good system over the orginal carburetor setup.
Now having said this I don't wish to insult the people
who own an use carburetors in their cars but just as a
reminder that that was the technology at the time and
please give it a try.  This list can and will
definitely help.  Keep plugging away at it.

dennis