[T3] My squareback was raped!

  Sorry to add to the paranoia about driving our type3's but this past
friday I came to regret leaving my 68 squareback unnattended. I dropped my
canoe off in the Yuba river and parked my car down at a boat launch site
downstream. When I got back to the car all 4 quarter windows and the rear
window were smashed in. The driver side door and rear fender were badly
kicked in. Nothing was stolen. Someone just has a sick concept of what fun
is, trying to destroy someones classic car that takes hours of loving labor,
blood, and sweat to keep on the road. Needless to say my day was ruined. I
filed a police report and the officer said I shouldn't park my car there. "I
shouldn't park my car at a boat launch facility?" I asked. "What do people
normally do with their cars when they're out in their boats?" "don't they
have to leave their cars there?" "If the city has a boat launch facility
shouldn't they make it a safe place to leave a car?" The officer just kind
of shrugged and said,"I guess so". I guess he doesn't have control over
that. Isn't it a shame the risk we take by trying to enjoy our cars, all
because of a small, sick segment of the population.