Re: [T3] 64 notch sunroof project

<x-flowed>i'd love to see something if you get a chance to scan something. thanks!

On Tuesday, September 9, 2003, at 03:11  PM, James Shafer wrote:

No I havn't, but I went in and a sweet old lady lead me directly to a set of swatches that are for indoor/outdoor use(durable) and the pattern is pretty close. The orig. cord silver has three shades. A light almost white, a mid tone grey, and a dark grey. The sample I found at Calico only has an off white, and a grey, but it looks good. I did see a red version.......Maybe I can scan the color copy she gave me and attach it to an email tommorrow. You might like it.