Re: [T3] cricket, cricket

Nathan wrote:
>been a little quiet. is everybody already putting the cars way for the
>(distant) winter?

Nope, still driving them until the county starts throwing salt down. Went for
a nice sunny drive today, enjoying the cooler temps, and looking for fall
colors (its too early).

Greg wrote:
>   Winter?  That's the one with the occasional "rain" thing, right?
>And you need to remember to get the drop light out when you work
>on your car outdoors after about 5 or 6pm?

>   <duck>

No, winter (salt season here) is when the county puts down more salt on the
roads than the snow on the grass. We also get a salt season as soon as the
first frost hits (about the start of hunting season). One good thing about salt
season, the state takes a break from road destruction, I mean construction,
which only seems harder on the type3s then salt is. Fortunately, I have a
disposable car for salt season to protect my beloved type3s from the ravages of salt.
I've been helping my son on his type3 though, trying to finish up some last of
the year stuff before the rainy season. : )

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban