Re: [T3] 64 notch sunroof project

<x-flowed>No I havn't, but I went in and a sweet old lady lead me directly to a set of swatches that are for indoor/outdoor use(durable) and the pattern is pretty close. The orig. cord silver has three shades. A light almost white, a mid tone grey, and a dark grey. The sample I found at Calico only has an off white, and a grey, but it looks good. I did see a red version.......Maybe I can scan the color copy she gave me and attach it to an email tommorrow. You might like it.

Jacin Ferreira wrote:

I don't have a correct sample. My interior had been redone back in the late '80's/early '90's with some other velour type interior and it's not the correct color or pattern. I do have a brochure from Volkswagen of Canada from 1964 showing the pattern for that year. It shows the red cord interior listed as being "leatherette" and the off white interior as being done in cloth. But it is just a small square of a picture.. no samples of it.

Have you purchased anything from Calico Corners in the past?