Re: [T3] Rear end clunking sound?

<x-flowed>Yeah, I guess you're right on this - I know the difference between shocks and struts but I'm so used to saying struts - short for strut cartridges - because my first love, Datsun 240Zs, have mcpherson struts all ALL 4 corners. it's kind of been pounded into my head :) Well, if there's nothing else in the suspension that could clunk i'll just leave it as being that one shock and try swapping them around to see what happens. I'm sure they're all dead shocks anyway.

Steve

Our cars have shocks but no struts.