Re: [T3] Clear Lens Source?

The new bright RED LED's are being used on trucks and Cadillacs now, so this
is why people are thinking about using them.

HOWEVER...  Jim  makes a very important point... and the fact of the matter
is that unless they are marked DOT approved... you can kiss off any chance
of your insurance company covering damage to your car and perhaps make you
pay for damage to the other..

Keith

r taillight lenses? We are