Re: [T3] questions on tbi fuel injection?

hello,

  Yeah, it's most of the parts that look terrible.
When I pulled the engine out most of everything is
rusted terribly and when I started to pull stuff like
the injectors and other such items it, to me, looked
terrible enough for me to warrant desiring to put a
whole new system in.  When I got the car the vehicle
had been sitting practically in the woods when I
purchased it and the engine had rusted quite nicely.
In fact I have since knicknamed the engine crusty just
for laughs.  At least with a new fi system I wouldn't
have the fear of it failing in any of its parts at
least for a while. One of its primary uses will be in
the winter as a true winter driver so safety and
reliability are two key issues with me.
    Also I don't have the fuel pump either.  So, I
figure that unless I go looking around to attain those
parts (and that can be done from people like Wally
Crane, whom has tons of type III stuff at his parents
yard)and rebuild the system I would prefer that I go
new. Also where the tbi injection system would be
coming from Berg Enterprises I know that I wouldn't
have to worry about quality issues, and tech support
should be fantastic if a problem would occur.

dennis

ps No the harness is okay, but in a nutshell it is
just many of the parts that to me look bad or are
missing.