[T3] questions on tbi fuel injection?

hello all,

 I have a question for the list and the subject is on
FI.  No, not about the D-jetronic either; it is about
map FI.  Now I know that berg enterprises makes a fuel
injection system for our engines and I am wondering if
anyone on this list has purchased one and used it for
any length of time.  I ask this since most of my
d-jectronic fi in my 73 squareback is in terrible
shape and, as to the day when I reassemble everything,
I would like to have a more modern FI system in there.
  I say this,not for the fact that my car will
definitely lean to the darkside quite a bit since it
will, but for the notion of a car that will have many
improvements in it that hadn't been around when it was
built off the assembly line.  Also I wish to have a fi
system in place that'll give its emissions at,
hopefully, a lot less that what was originally there
in 73 when the d-jectronic was put in place.
   Other thoughts on this subject include;

1.  Total cost for the setup?
2.  Will the dual throttle bodies fit okay in the
engine compartment, or will complications emerge?
3.   Can an 009 with breakerless ignition/electronic
ignition be used okay with it?
4.  Can I mount the fuel pump (whether one comes with
the kit or by regular purchase)in the same location as
was the original one.
5.  Are their wiring nightmares to contend with?

Thank you to all and everyone on this list who can
help me out in this area.

dennis
mach01913@yahoo.com

ps I have no plans at all to have a faster engine in
my car.  I have no desire to go to the corner store in
seconds.  A stock 1600 cc engine is more than enough
for me for what this car's intention for me using it
will be.  Now the alternator conversion, rear disc
brakes, possible power windows and the cruise control
that I wish to add later on....well, that's another story...:-)