Re: [T3] Invasion Update

Thanks John!

Ill stress that reservations should be made now if you know your going,
Hotels fill up quickly with the tourist aspect of things down there and the
price Ron got us on rooms is fantastic for Hershey in August.

This is gonna rock! and Id like to see some of you west coasters again...
great gang!  your rust free cars will get us easterners out to the west
coast for the next western invasion!

Keith

> Just wanted to let everyone know that the host hotel information has been
added to the Invasion website and anyone who has recently sent me Invader
info has now been added to the list and the map.  I count 45+ Invaders right
now.  AWESOME!

> The SouthEast and SouthWest are still underrepresented.  It would be very
cool to see true rust free Type 3s up in the heart of the rustbelt.