[T3] Forwarded message from Jason Cornfeld

Forwarded message from Jason Cornfeld:

This is the second message like this that I've gotten today. If you are getting
list messages, but are not able to post your own messages, you may be trying to
send from an address different from your subscribed address. The list will also
not accept messages with attachments or in HTML, so you may need to check what
you are sending out.

Greg recently posted that he was having trouble with posts from some listees. I
don't know the details of this problem, but this might be part of a larger
problem. You might need to contact Greg at gregm@vwtype3.org.

Jim

From:           	Jason Cornfeld <jasoncornfeld@msn.com>

I need some help Jim, my messages arent getting to the list. How are ya?
This is Jason. Anyway, I need to get a Rabbit Fuel Pump.. any leads? my
Fasty uses that pump as its normally cheaper. can you PLEASE forward this to
the list? i dont know why my stuff isnt getting posted. I am still thinking
of selling my fastback for around 5700 dollars. seeing as how its complete
and basically rust free.. I am going to try and forward this to the list
myself but i doubt that it will work. please let me know if you know of any
pumps or anyone looking for a nice Deep Sea Green Fasty ;) with a Creamy
White interior and about 20,000 on a great Fi Motor :)

Cheers!
    Jason

Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org