Re: [T3] repair manuals

<x-flowed>I just got the Eflink Type 3 manuel off eBay last week> I have only flipped through it. It seems like it falls somewhere between the Bently and some of the others.
Even the Keep it alive Muir Book has some good info. Just check the swap meets and stealbay. I am kind of a hunter grather guy. Just not wild beasts and veggies.
Most anything Type 3.
RIchard (PapaG) Green

BOB2TYPE3S@aol.com wrote:

Steven Curvey wrote:

hmm, odd thing. guess it depends on the vehicle featured. In
my golwing manuals the Hayes sucks and the Clymer is the
better of them. Unless you have the Honda service manual.

Well, the Bentley is more of a factory service manual in this case. It'll pay for itself in a short time. Try to find the earlier versions of it though, as the wiring diagrams are in color versus the newer ones in black and white. But it only covers the FI, whereas the Haynes covers the stock dual carbs. I have both, and use the bentley for most of the car, except when working on the carbs. I hope this helps.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
      69 Squareback-AT - the baby suburban
      71 Squareback- now a 2 seat Roadster under construction