Re: [T3] diamantanthrazit-metallic

> > http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2436260346&category=18303
>
> Yes, I think it was. VERY nice car. I think Dave "needs" this one.
>
> ;-)

Is that "needs" as in "I should buy it"?     I suppose I could buy it, sort out
any problems and bring it with me to Hershey.   Maybe even sell it after to
offset some of the costs!  (ha-ha).  OTOH it would be like Jim buying a
Fastback.  ;-)

Or is it a reference to needing it in my colour code list?   I don't have that
colour in my list, haven't seen it in a UK brochure or Type 3 colour chart/list,
but there was a similar colour Notch at the German club meeting in Saarberg this
year, so I suppose it may be an original colour, perhaps just for the home
market.   The other one had the orange cloth seats too (fronts not too clear in
my pic, as they're hidden by removeable head restraints on low-backs).

I think I've seen Beetles that sort of colour, so it wouldn't have been
difficult to offer it as an option or a special edition.
I suppose it's also possible the car has sold since and is actually the same
one - the reg number would change.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/