RE: ebay tank rubber

>>Per wrote: I found the web site (www.ge.ma-classics.de)for >>the store that sells this rubber item and...

I was fortunate enough to travel to Germany this past March on the company dime.  While there, I traveled to Nurnberg to find this Ge-Ma-Classics, and meet the owner, Markus Ehrngruber.  Nice guy.  Cool Shop!!  Lots and Lots and Lots of NOS stuff.  I bought a NOS windshield seal, the correct NOS gas tank overflow tube and a bunch of other stuff.  Had fun getting it through customs.   While I was there, Markus told me that he and his partners had found the original tooling for the Type 3 door seals!  IIRC, he said that the first new seals from these molds were being made and would be ready by Sep 03.  He said the quality was great - hard to distinguish between these repros and the NOS.  Thought you'd all like to know.  I've also done business with him through Ebay.  He's a good egg.  Anyhoo, just my 2 cents.

Jim Bowen
'72 Square
Round Rock, TX