Re: [T3] Not exactly a technical question...

Being in the carpet cleaning field, you need to use an acid. That's what we
use. You will have to find a carpet cleaner/janitorial supply store near
you. Its a mild acid and does not require anything special to use. Read the
bottle for hazards. You just squirt it on the spots. If it goes away, rinse
the spot with water. If it doesn't go away you are SOL. Then rinse it with
water. Sorry I don't know the name of any brands or what type of acid it is.
I haven't had to buy any in years as I now do Water Damage Restoration. I've
given you the guy on the street report, but it is pretty technical with dye
transfer and ph balancing :)

Any glow plugs????

jason