Re: [T3] 70 Auto Tranny

<x-flowed>You do not need a puller to do this. Clamp the drive shaft in a vice witht he cv joint you're taking off downwards. Hit the cv joint with a hammer and it pops off. You may need to remove a circlip first, but I cant remember exactly right now.

PerL
73 Variant L
70 Variant

Daniel Baum wrote:

The only thing that's stopping me from doing it right now is that I don't
know whether I will need a puller of some kind to get the CVs off the
driveshafts. I have all the other tools and parts (circlip pliers, proper
grease, 12-spline 8mm socket, new boots etc.).

Should I go buy a puller before I start, and if so, what kind?